Features and Benefits of Axis Bank Personal Loan:
- ✓ No locking period on loan repayment.
- ✓ Part payment & Foreclosure charges zero.
- ✓ Not obligation on credit card outstanding, card EMI’s & card loans but regular payment track is compulsory.
- ✓ CBIL score ‘-1’, we can do up to 7.5 lacs loan.
- ✓ For Category -C & D companies, we can do tenure (loan period) up to 5years.
- ✓ Higher loan eligibility than any other bank.
- ✓ Per annum 12 times part payment facility with zero charges.
- ✓ Any other loans closing within 6 months, will not be treated as obligation.
- ✓ Zero savings account facility.
- ✓ Loans available for salaried individuals only.
- ✓ Loans are available from 1 lakh to 15 lakhs.
- ✓ Best in class rate of interest.
- ✓ Loans at higher rates can be transferred to axis bank with our balance transfer facility.
- ✓ Simplified documentation.
- ✓ Simple procedure and quick approval.
- ✓ We can do loans for Hyderabad & Secunderabad areas only.
ICICI Personal Loan Eligibility:
ICICI bank offers personal loans for various purposes such as education, house renovation, holidays, wedding, buying gadgets etc. Under the ICICI personal loan eligibility process, you can get multi-purpose loans with flexible tenures and rates. You can pay your loans in easy installments and also repay through auto debit, ECS and PDC facilities. The bank maintains an easy documentation process with instant processing. The privilege banking customers are eligible for personal loan up to Rs.15 lakhs with flexible repayment option of 12-60 months. Instead of visiting the bank, you can check your ICICI bank personal loan eligibility at BankBazaar and apply for it directly, online.
There is a difference in documentation for salaried and self-employed individuals to apply for personal loans at ICICI bank.
Salaried employees need to furnish the following documents:
• 2 passport size photographs.
• Identity proof: It could be any of the following documents ( passport, driving license, voters ID or pan card).
• Address proof: It could be any of the following documents (lease agreement, utility bill which should not be more than 3 months old or passport).
• Bank statement of the last 3 months.
• Last 3 months’ salary slips.
A self – employed person needs to submit the following documents:
• Address proof ( It could be any of the following documents : recent utility bills, lease agreement).
• • KYC documents ( You can submit either your identity proof, or DOB proof or address proof).
• Income proof of the last two years.
• Recent 6 months bank statement.
• Address proof of your office.
• Proof of office ownership.
• Proof of continuity of business.
Am I eligible for ICICI Personal Loan?
Both salaried and self-employed individuals are eligible for ICICI bank personal loans.
A salaried individual needs to fulfill the following criteria:
• The person has to be aged between 23 years to 58 years.
• Net salary has to be Rs.17,000 per month and Rs.25,000 for individuals staying in Mumbai & Delhi, and Rs.20,000 for individuals living in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
• 2 years overall work experience.
• 1 year stay at present residence.
A self-employed person needs fulfill the following criteria:
• Minimum age limit is 28 years and maximum is 65 years. For doctors, the minimum age limit is 25 years.
• Minimum turnover needs to be Rs.40 lakh for non-professionals and Rs.15 lakh for professionals according to audited financials.
• Minimum profit after tax should be Rs.2 lakh for proprietorship firms and self-employed individuals, and Rs.1 lakh for non-professionals following audited financials.
• Should be in the current business for minimum 5 years. For doctors, it is 3 years.
• Should have minimum 1 year liability relationship or asset relationship with ICICI bank.
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
HDFC bank offers personal loans to help you accomplish various needs without experiencing financial worries. It has a speedy approval process with easy documentation. HDFC offers you competitive pricing and maintains transparency in the whole process. You can get your personal loan disbursed in 2 days. HDFC’s personal loan products are available at highly competitive interest rates. For HDFC account holders, the bank offers special benefits, interests rates and charges. For women employers, it has special personal loan offers. You can check your HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility at BankBazaar and instantly apply for it online.
Personal loan eligibility in HDFC is based mainly on your income and age. However, documentation differs from person to person.
Normally, the following documents are required to be submitted:
• Identity proof (you may submit any of the following documents – passport, voter ID card or driving license).
• Address proof (you may submit any of the following documents — ration card, telephone bill, electricity bill, rental agreement or passport).
• Recent 3 months bank statement or 6 months bank passbook
• Your recent salary slips.
Am I eligible for an HDFC Personal Loan?
Personal loan eligibility at HDFC bank is determined by the following criteria:
• Your age should be between 21-60 years.
• 2 years of total work experience with a minimum tenure of 1 year with your present employer.
• You need to earn at least Rs.12,000/- per month and your net income needs to be Rs.15,000 if you are living in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Chennai and Calcutta.